- Cheerios, graduates snacks, a box of golden raisins, 1/2 package of star burst, two root beer barrels, one ring pop.
- a stack of fliers for the Young Women's Mother Daughter Reception that I was helping to put on, two crumpled and chewed on (by Isaac) programs from the Young Women Recognition night, one relief Society calender of events, the recipe packet from the Relief Society cooking Enrichment activity (yummy spinach and cheese calzones) two books that I needed to mail out for a book exchange that I was also "tagged" to do, the 6 book exchange letters that I need to send to my unsuspecting friends and relatives, my young women's calender/misc. paperwork, the primary songbook DVD set, a friends and family discount for Macy's, a thank you note from a friend.
- seven pens, two paper clips, a rubber band, a cold stone punch card with one punch, my new AAA card, a macy's furniture store business card, and my very dirty wallet...
- feminine products, a bobby pin, a hair brush compact (it is actually one of Isaac's favorite chew toys), a travel bottle of Tylenol and a zip lock bag of extra strength Excedrin.
- a deck of cards (you never know when you'll have time for a quick card game.) and a Christmas's cross stitch ornament from the Christmas Enrichment Activity (hidden in one of seldom used pockets.)
- and all of this trash and crummy stuff. Yuck.
I don't tag anyone! You're welcome.