CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged Again (I thought)

I read Mahina's Keeping it Real post on Friday and thought that the Allison that she tagged was me. So ... I walked around my house and took pictures. (It was not too bad since I had already started to clean for the guests that I was having over on Saturday.) I sat back down later that day to start my post and realized that the Allison she tagged was not me after all. Then Isaac demanded more of my attention, so I put it off for later.

I had decided that I did not need to to the post after all. Then Michal tagged me anyway!

So here goes:

the rules: you must take 10 pictures of the following things right away without straightening or cleaning (that's the part that worried me). then you tag 5 others.

1. The fridge:
- not too bad, except that the nearly full container of spinach is slimy and needs to be thrown out. I still need to wash and properly store the grocery bag of romaine lettuce that my neighbor gave me. I really should to finish cutting up that watermelon or it will never get eaten. Plus, that ice cube tray is empty. Jared would grumble about Johnson girls who never refill the ice tray if he saw. :)

2. My Closet:

- Mine is not too bad, although I do need more clothes in it. :) (Yes, that is a boppy pillow on the floor.) Good thing I did not have to take a picture of my linen closet or my game/movie closet. Those are embarrassing!

3. The kitchen sink:

- Since the dishwasher is running the sink has a small collection of dishes. Definitely one of it's better days. 4. The toilet:

- not too bad, but I can't for the life of me get the hard water ring (that was there when we moved in) to come off. Any suggestions?


5. My favorite shoes:

- Life would be great if we could always just wear flip flops.

6. My favorite room:

-It may not be my dream kitchen, but I sure love it.

7.What are my kids doing?

-Isaac was sitting on the floor watching mommy takes pictures. (Right now he is squirming around on my lap while I type one handed.)

8. The laundry pile:

- Not bad, this is only two loads and they only came out of the washer this morning.


9. Self Portrait:

-I could have done without this one. I like to think that the close-up camera angle is the reason I look so chinny. :)

10. Dream Vacation:

-I don't have a picture of that one yet, but I came pretty close in March when we went to Hawaii.



4 comments:

Malia said...

I thought Mahina tagged you too! Well that was fun to see pictures of your kitchen!!! Looks nice... and cute with isaac sittin in there!

Michal said...

yes, i love your kitchen. especially the two windows and the solid surface counter, which i try not to covet.
i think your self portrait looks great--not too chinny.

mahina said...

haha! that is so funny! you got tagged after all!! there was nothing embarrassing at all!

that boy of yours is sure cute and so happy!

King Klan said...

so We have a hard water stain i leave bleach in the toilet for 30 mins and it seems to work but it always comes back. Love the post!