CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

San Francisco!

I am having a hard time motivation myself to post. I think it is because I have so many other blogs on my "reading list". By the time I finish reading and commenting on others, I have already spent way too long just sitting at the computer and either need to pay attention to my son, or my housework.

Tonight, I got Isaac down for the night and decided to not even check my Google Reader until I posted about our wonderful girls day in San Francisco. Michal's wonderful husband gave her an early birthday present, and I was one of the lucky few to benefit from it too! The limo picked us up around 9:30 a.m. and we were chauffeured into the city and around town all day! We enjoyed the drive so much that we didn't even notice the traffic, until our driver put down the window to comment on it. We were too busy girl talking, eating cranberry scones and chocolate dipped strawberries.

Isaac was the only baby that was allowed to come, and he was a star! I may have caught him letting out a couple "oh ladies!" sighs as all six of us stood around the bead carts and tried on jewelery, oohhhed and aahhhed, deliberated and debated... so many to choose from!

This one is perfect...oh, maybe I like this one better...
Should I get a bracelet and earrings to match?

"Do you like the orange with silver, the orange with black, or the orange with orange?"

We did catch him clapping and shouting for joy when we finally made our selections and decided that it was time to move on.

Only to stop 15 yards away to admire the cute little hand-made beanie hats.


What a good sport! (No, I didn't buy it.)

His favorite part of the day was dinner. He loved the spinach and cheese ravioli that I got, but he spent most of his time charming the servers!
How could you resit that smile? After about ten minutes of them standing behind us and making him smile (it was a small restaurant and we were right next to the open kitchen.) one of the waiters finally asked if he could pick him up.
He continued to charm them, as they held him and got him to laugh. They even gave him a little private tour of the kitchen.
"Oh, what's that? Dessert? Put me back down please!"
An amazing white chocolate, lemon tart.
And a decadent chocolate walnut tort.
"Thanks for sharing ladies! Happy Birthday Aunt Michal!"
"I'll wait for you at the jewelery booths anytime."
"Don't even think about putting me in another one of those silly hats!"

6 comments:

Erika said...

So fun!!! I love the shirt he's got on. What a cutie pie.
Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!

Michal said...

i love your version of the day through isaac's eyes. he was a perfect angel and never slowed us down. here's hoping we can do it next year (without you, isaac!:)

Katz said...

He's so cute! What a little charmer.

Prudy said...

Lucky little baby boy! How fun to have him so admired. He's adorable!

mahina said...

does that kid ever stop smiling or have a bad day? it is always so happy and smily in all his pictures!

what a fun outing! lucky for you to be invited!

Baylie said...

your little boy is so cute